As the use of videos continues to increase and become more accessible on multiple devices, now is a good time to start using it in your business. I’m working with a small business using videos to help increase customer awareness of their products, drive traffic to products pages, generate new leads and educate customers how they can use the products.
Video right now is working well in all these areas.
One important factor for putting video on the web is the quality. The quality must be outstanding preferably HD, along with great audio and lighting.
There are so many ways to use video in your business. If you are stuck on ideas for using video then comment below and ask. Here are my tips for getting good quality videos.
It’s All About The Quality
Points To Remember
- Have good quality audio – the audio quality in your videos can be the deciding factor for someone viewing the video after the first 5 seconds. Use a simple lapel mic to plug into your camera.
- Have good lighting – Good lighting will improve the video recording quality so when your videos is converted and viewed online it will have a day light effect. This lighting effect is like you are standing in the same room as the person viewing it. You can buy kits online for less than £90 and upwards.
- Format – Render your final video to .mp4 format
- Size – Record at HD size 1920 x 1080 or 1280 x 720 – Never try to increase videos ratios.
- Embed HD – If you put video on your web pages try and embed the HD version of the video as shown here.