In this first podcast episode of 2020, we take a quick look back on 2019 and see what went well and what didn't. Take some time to reflect on your previous year. What can you do more of? What went really well? What failed? and what might you stop doing this year.
This episode I share my successes and failures.
Thanks For Listening
It means a lot to me that you've taken the time to listen to my podcast and visit my blog.
I'd love to hear from you, please share your thoughts by either:
- Leaving a comment below.
- Ask me any questions via this contact form.
- Send me Tweet with a question.
- Tag me on Instagram Stories.
If the 10 Years In Marketing Podcast has helped or you know someone who should listen please support the show by:
- Leaving me an honest review and rating over on iTunes. Your review helps my podcast rank and gives other listeners a chance of finding me and an idea of what they can expect.
- Subscriber via iTunes, Anchor, Spotify, Stitcher, YouTube, more…
- Share this show on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook or Pinterest.
To get automatic updates of new episodes just subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.